School Bus Routes
The School Transport Assistance Scheme provides assistance to eligible students travelling to primary and secondary schools.
Completed form(s) can be submitted via:
- handing to bus drivers
- post to:
PO Box 128, Coolum Beach QLD 4573
The cost of a replacement bus pass is $10.00 per student.
Ask the bus driver for a “Replacement Form”, fill out the form and hand to the bus driver with payment.
Code of Conduct
The Code of Conduct is a set of behavioural guidelines for students to follow when travelling on school buses.
It was developed by the Department of Transport & Main Roads in consultation with the Department of Education and Training, the Queensland Police Service, bus industry groups, parent groups, principals’ associations, unions and non-state school authorities.
Routes 1 – 9
- High school students who travel to schools other than Nambour State High School – $1.35 per trip OR $2.70 per day (return trip).
- Ineligible High school students – $3.00 per trip.
- Ineligible Primary school students – $2.00 per trip.
- Burnside State High School – $1.35
- Burnside State School – $2.00 / $1.15
- St John’s College – $1.35
- St Joseph’s Primary School – $2.00
- Peregian Springs to Peregian Springs State School & Coolum State School – $1.50 per trip
- Peregian Springs > Coolum State High School – $1.80 per trip
- Peregian Springs > Sunshine Beach State High School – $3.00 / ($1.75 s/net)
- Peregian Springs > Sunshine Beach State School, St Thomas More College & St Teresa’s College – $2.50 / ($1.75 s/net)
- Lake Weyba > Sunshine Beach State High School & St Teresa’s College $2.50
- Lake Weyba > Sunshine Beach State School, St Thomas More College $1.50
- Coolum > North Arm State School $2.50
Coolum Coaches operates school bus services in the Sunshine Coast area, from Nambour to Noosa. Download the latest timetable for your school below.