- have parents/guardians who are residents of Queensland
- are independent students who are residents of Queensland
- attend an approved school or an alternative program approved by the Queensland Department of Education
- are younger than 19 years of age prior to commencing secondary study
- are seeking transport assistance from one residential address and to one school facility
- this address must be the principal place of residence of the student’s parent or guardian
- for students with shared custody, parents must select one address to be used to assess STAS eligibility. For shared custody arrangements, the principal place of residence of only one parent/guardian can be nominated. It is the responsibility of parents/guardians to determine the principal place of residence used to assess eligibility for STAS.
- are travelling more than 1 trip per week.
- pre-prep and kindergarten students
- mature age students
- overseas, interstate and exchange students
- TAFE students
- distance education students
- tertiary students.
You can pay cash to the driver on the day. Or you can purchase a pre-paid term pass which will attract a 20% discount.
We do not have Go Card facilities.
For pick up: Please position yourself in a visible and safe location, away from the traffic and HAIL the driver every time.
For drop off: Please warn the driver when you want to get off the bus.
Sick / vomit bags are on the bus
No toilets on the school bus