Toowoomba and Southern Downs
4 Day Escape
May 13th – 16th, 2019
$1,142 per person (twin double occupancy)
$1,392 single share
From March to May mellow tints of red and gold mark the autumn showing. Enjoy winding down with locally made wine and delicious food that will tantalise the taste buds and warm the soul.
Visiting the Southern Downs Region in the autumn is a truly wonderful experience. The amazing and varied autumn colours of the trees is a sight to behold. This is all about the journey.
Our tours are organised so that you can relax and make the most of every day. You’ll be staying in excellent accommodation (3 Nights at the Burke & Wills Hotel Toowoomba) and visiting interesting attractions throughout the region.
- Tour of Toowoomba
- Picnic Point Lookout
- 3 nights at The Burke & Wills Luxury Hotel
- Visiting numerous Southern Downs Towns
- Including – Cambooya, Greenmount, Nobby, Clifton, Allora, Warwick & Stanthorpe and more.
- Rudds Pub Nobby
- Sister Kenny House
- Visit Queen Mary Falls, Killarney
- Granite Belt Brewery & Wineries
- Glengallan Homestead Tour
- Abby of the Roses Tour
- 3 Nights at the Burke & Wills Toowoomba
- 3 x Dinners
- 3 x Breakfasts
- 4 x Lunches