6 Day Escape
September 9th – 14th, 2019
$1,476 per person (twin double occupancy)
$1,911 single share
This tour has sold out for 2019. Please return soon to book for 2020.
Carnarvon Gorge is an oasis in the semi-arid heart of Central Queensland. Come with us and see the towering white sandstone cliffs which form a spectacular steep-sided gorge with narrow, vibrantly-coloured and lush side-gorges. Boulder-strewn Carnarvon Creek winds through the gorge. A wealth of cultural and natural heritage lies within this special place. The gorge is home to a range of significant plant and animal species, many of them relics of cooler, wetter times.
We visit in Roma (o/n stay) on the way to the Carnarvon Gorge where we relax in the Luxury Safari Cabins (3 Nights) dine on a la carte meals and join guided tours/walks.
You’ll visit a working cattle station for a tour and BBQ Lunch before overnighting in Biloela.
As we journey home we visit a winery for tasting and lunch on the final day of a magnificent short break.
- Overnight in Roma
- Tour of Roma Sale Yards
- 3 nights at Carnarvon Wilderness Lodge
- Guided tours/walks in the Gorge
- Helicopter Ride (optional extra)
- Carnarvon Night Safari Tour (optional extra)
- Acadia Station Tour and BBQ Lunch
- Overnight in Biloela
- Winery visit for tasting and lunch
- 2 Nights Motel Accommodation
- 3 Nights Safari Cabin at Wilderness Lodge
- Full Breakfast x 5
- Lunch x 6
- Dinners x 5
- Guided Tour in Gorge
- All entrance fees to attractions